BAND 8 - £21,589 - £22,911 per annum pro rata
FTC until 31st August 2022
15 hours per week
Eden Academy Trust are seeking to appoint a committed, enthusiastic and friendly sports coach to join our successful team. The purpose of this post is the provision of instruction in sport and recreational activities in a safe environment and an acceptable manner.
Applicants will have:
- an enthusiasm and expertise in coaching sports
- good communication skills, both oral and written
- the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- experience of working with Primary aged children
- skills in teaching a range of different sports
Informal visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged and appointments can be made by contacting the school office on (01429) 275595.
Eden Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to Safer Recruitment measures, including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.
Application forms and additional information are available from, and should be returned to Miss Gill Lawson, HR & Governance Manager email@example.com
Closing Date: Thursday 15th July 2021