- Dedicated HR support for all areas of the Human Resources function.
- Monthly meetings with Headteachers to support with staffing issues, queries and concerns.
- Support and guidance with Absence Management procedures including accessing of Occupational Health support, trigger reports and attendance plans to be implemented where required.
- Attendance and support with disciplinary, conduct and capability processes.
- Attendance and support with staffing restructures including redundancies, ending of fixed term contracts and redeployment.
- Support schools through the TUPE process.
- Provide support and guidance with all aspects of employment law and changing legislation.
- The development and implementation of all HR policies and procedures.
- Support with allegations made against staff including LADO, Child Protection and misconduct.
Attendance at all Trade Union meetings to consult and negotiate on behalf of the School.
Support and advise in relation to employee disputes and grievances.
Advice with performance related issues for staff.
- Development and support with settlement agreements as required.
- Advice, support and attendance with all matters relating to the Safer Recruitment process, including provision of adverts, jobs descriptions, person specifications and appointment of staff.
- Writing of all employment contracts and variations for individuals.
- Provide advice and support in respect of legal matters and employment tribunals.
- Support and validation of the Schools Single Central Register.
- Advice in relation to the STPCD and the NJC terms and conditions.
- Lead counter signatory for the DBS function.