Eden Academy Trust Ltd (formally known as Stranton Academy Trust) is a four primary school multi-academy trust for pupils aged 2-11 years. The Trust operates in Hartlepool and County Durham. The schools have a combined pupil capacity of around 1000 children.
The Academy Trust is a company limited by guarantee and an exempt charity. For the purposes of company law, the Trustees of Eden Academy Trust Ltd are also the directors of the charitable company.
Our Vision and Values
In Eden Academy Trust, we have:
- No excuses
- No limits
…and only the highest of ambitions
To enable us to prepare children to reach their ambitions and dreams in life, we promise to:
- Provide the very best curriculum; that inspires, motivates and broadens the skills, knowledge and experiences of every child.
- Provide the very best learning environments for our children to be taught in
- Provide equal opportunity – all children who attend our academies will succeed.
- Work together to develop the very best practice for our children to benefit from
- Raise the expectations for our children and the wider community we serve.
- Develop the ‘whole child’
- Inspire our children to achieve the very best